25-26 Oct. 2021
OBOE COMPETITION 2021: SEMI-FINAL ROUND
(8 candidates, max. duration 60 minutes)
- W. A. Mozart: Oboe Quartet in F Maj KV370
- One baroque sonata at free choice (with harpsichord) by one of the following composers:
- A. Vivaldi, J.S. Bach, C.P.E Bach, F. Couperin
- One contemporary work from the 20th or 21st centuries at free choice, with or without electronic, for oboe or another instrument of the oboe family (oboe musette, oboe d’amore, English horn, baritone oboe, lupophon)
- Rest of the programme at free choice.
Works already performed in the Online Recital may not be repeated. Determining factors include originality, choice of repertoire and variety.